Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry having problems posting my pics. Hopefully I will have them loaded by the end of the day.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
use photobucket. and copy the img link then paste it here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Piester, I have been doing that and it is not working. I am at work and they may be blocking my attempts. I will give it another shot at home. Thanks for the help. I hope this is not an omen of what is to come with this build. Off to a bad start with my lack of computer skills.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Here you go man... Got home from work early and I'm a just messing around on the computer and doing laundry so I thought I'd help out a little :)
Hope I'm not stepping on any toes...

PICS of OP's bike...

When you are in photobucket go to the "img" address and copy it, in this screen all you got to do is click it and it auto copies the address. Or you can highlight it all and hit ctrl and C
then in the post all you need to do is hit ctrl V and it will paste the address right into the post and you are done. You can get to this screen by clicking on the picture in your album or you can get that img address from the area with all your pics. Doesn't matter where you get it but that is what you want to copy and paste...

OH and side note if your photobucket is public then yes it is extremely easy for anyone to see all the pics inside like I did.... Keep the nudes elsewhere :) F'dup top tip of the day :fu:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
F'dup thanks man! I was getting pretty frustrated. Loved the tip. I will take pics with my camera so they will be better hopefully. This was the first good thing that happened for me today! LOL

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
So what's the plan man, got to say it's not a bad looking frame to be naked with...

Is that a corbin seat on there?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So what's the plan man, got to say it's not a bad looking frame to be naked with...

Is that a corbin seat on there?
Yes sir it is a Corbin and I think I will keep it on the bike. I spent two hours looking at it with a million ideas that i believe would look good. I have to decide what I'm gonna do with the lower part of the sub frame and what color do I want to paint the frame. I just get overloaded when thinking about suspension upgrades and other performance enhancements possibilities. LOL I'm reading other threads constantly looking for ideas and know how. Being a big guy I thought an old Zed frame would be a good fit for me a little different from most but I love the thought of being one of a few. Thanks for the encouragement!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quick question, I want to go with a 17 inch wheel in the rear. I already have a swingarm from a ZX11c. I have heard that the 11c rear wheel would bolt right into the stock ZX10 swingarm. Any info on the subject out there?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts