Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a CBR 600 F2. I have looked around the forum and i have a few ideas for it but i dont know what i will be doing to the bike.
Like if i put a different kind of muffler on will that mess up something els?
how do i find out what i can mess with that wont effect the way the bike runs?
and how do i find out how to fix the stuff that will effect the way the bike runs so that i can change it so i can play with any part of the bike the way i want to?

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice choice. I have am f2 myself and love the bikes. Honestly, your gonna mess stuff up. It happens. If ya change this and that then tuning will be required. Luckily these bikes are super simple. I am running a Yoshi can and with the stock air filter i luckily haven't had to change jets. Your mileage may vary. With the k&n I have to jet it. Get ya a factory manual, should be able to find one online. If not pm me. Any questions ask. Everyone here will be happy to help any way they can.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
Just bought a CBR 600 F2. I have looked around the forum and i have a few ideas for it but i dont know what i will be doing to the bike.
Like if i put a different kind of muffler on will that mess up something els? Probably not since your can appears to be already aftermarket. Putting a stock restrictive can on might require tuning.
how do i find out what i can mess with that wont effect the way the bike runs? Messing with the air filter, exhaust, airbox, carbs may require tuning
and how do i find out how to fix the stuff that will effect the way the bike runs so that i can change it so i can play with any part of the bike the way i want to? Start fiddling and see what happens.
Welcome aboard!

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
welcome in mate that looks like a decent first bike fer sure

1 - 4 of 4 Posts