Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Parts Pimp
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was made the filling in a cage sandwich on Friday night after work. I was leaving the light and some guy rearended me. I was doing about 10mph, the cops that saw the whole thing happen said he was doing about 60. Both pieces of bread in this sandwich were uninsured.

The frame is tweeked, I think if I cant beat it back into submission I might just graft the tail section from the Buas on it,

I replaced the bars since they were bent forward from slamming into the car in front of me

So I'm in the market for a set of forks, Anyone have a set for a 97-2000 Bandit 1200?

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Damn man, glad your alright, alot of USD's fit the Bandit brakes and wheel too, can't be terribly hard to replace even at low cost. Back in 2008 when I wadded up my '97 B12 it tore chunks out of the road and was fairly strait afterward... that is all things of the crash considered and the speed too, that was a defining factor in how beasty the bike was overall. The gouges out of the road are still there from the subframe.

Cart wheeling at triple digits. :LolLolLolLol:

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.