Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of us who just take the plastics off, slap on an Acerbis headlight, and call it a fighter:

Guess the taillight guys, c'mon.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
haelo.....oh haelo...please repeat after me:

I AM ENTERING THE WINTER BUILDOFF! I AM GOING TO GIVE MY BIKE SOME LOVE!!!!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Haelo im glad your here....you dont see a lot of Busa fighters. Theres ghostriders..and one other turbo fighter plus this one im posting. i cant wait to see what your bike will look like with some well thought mods!

a busa fighter..man i like that a lot. mainly b/c of how ALL of the busas in the states are. (long, low, chrome, over-extended, and over stretched rear tire. . . as if i had to tell you guys that)

:rock:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Someone told me that 'busas are played out after I told him I had one

and changed his mind when I showed it to him.

"Weird" is the word of the year, folks.

I ordered some shit for it that will at least finish the front end until I figure out what to do with the back. It's hard to compliment the Cyclops with what tails are on the market. I think I might go with the bare subframe skeleton look.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
929_adam said:
haelo.....oh haelo...please repeat after me:

I AM ENTERING THE WINTER BUILDOFF! I AM GOING TO GIVE MY BIKE SOME LOVE!!!!

Competition isn't really my thing. Plus, I have no imagination.
I've put like $1500 into it so far including the bike and my budget is $2000 until like 2008, so it'll never be as pretty as people expect it to be. :)

The guys on the Hayabusa forum hate it, and that's all I need :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
im SURE the guys here could come up with some cheap and or nearly free ways to do some stuff that may help.

we're streetfighters..you think your the only broke one? haha.
budget build is pretty much gonna be our theme for the buildoff. haha skrooz and i have like $200 between us to fund our builds haha.

i think the having just the subframe is pretty cool. what did you think of the pic i posted with the chopped tail?? haha thats a little extreme with the exhaust and everything but as an example.

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
`See if you can lower the headlight closer to the lower triple clamp.

Also, if you don't plan on using that rear seat, chop off that part of the subframe. It would look insane.

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Nice bike!!!. I agree on the bob tail, but remember this is a Bussa!!. Somethin's gotta keep your ass on. most people don't have enough hand strength alone!!!!!!!! Although if you remove the back seat, wear a realy baggy coat, and a big visor on your helmet it would be an interesting experament to see what speed you detatch from the bike.

Might as well call 911 ahead of time......

:cfcartman:

G..

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
That lil bump back there isn't going to help keep anything on the bike. Especially without a fairing to hide behind when that 220 mph wind hits you. If that's the case, he can always fab something up.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts