Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's everyone doing? I recently picked up a 2005 CBR600RR..for cheap! This is my 3rd streetbike so I have a decent foundation on these things. My last was a 2002 GSX-R750 and before that a Yamaha, I forget the model from the 90's.

I originally planned on bringing the CBR back to stock (needs side cowls PO downed in a parking lot), but my ever longing need to modify and personalize my vehicles/toys has started to get the better of me....thus I am here!

I have gotten hooked on the modern Cafe/fighter style and have been planning ever since. I haven't seen a lot of the CBR platform pushed in this direction, however I see some great potential here!

Any site/ebay vendor recommendations for non OEM parts would be great!

Also, this was a fun one from last week....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome. Looks like there is some good stuff on there. Their mobile site blows though. Also. seeing that electrical isn't my strongest....

I need to go from the dual single filament bulbs to a single dual filament bulb. Theoretically I should be able to take the + from the "high beam" side of my current light assembly and line that to the high side on the dual filament bulb and maintain my headlight hand control correct?

I have done some searching and well, I over analyze the shiii out of things and haven't been able to find the answer I am looking for.

thoughts, insights, new thread in the right spot?

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
I need to go from the dual single filament bulbs to a single dual filament bulb. Theoretically I should be able to take the + from the "high beam" side of my current light assembly and line that to the high side on the dual filament bulb and maintain my headlight hand control correct?
That's the route I would go.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
someone say idiots? count me in matey ;) welcome to us .

·
30,379 Posts
Hell I've been here 5 min and you guys seem better than the guys over at 600rr.
What happens when you put a bunch of Honda fanbois together in one place?

You end up with a Shinyribs.

Kidding not kidding Eric.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
post pics fukc boi!!

:D
Well if you would go back and look at my original post you would see them!

What happens when you put a bunch of Honda fanbois together in one place?
What happens when you put too many fanbois in the same room? they all kill each other because they can never agree on anything.

1,000,000 question...how long you gunna stay?
One of 3 things is going to happen.
1. I will realize my dream with the bike and build it to it's fullest.
2. I will get bored with it and move on to something else with the bike fully disassembled like the VCR no one ever put back together.
3.I will get mad and say "phuck it".

·
30,379 Posts
What's wrong with Honduhs??

nothing, just don't put too many together in one place. I use to have a Honda Prelude.

Well if you would go back and look at my original post you would see them!
Were those there earlier?

One of 3 things is going to happen.
1. I will realize my dream with the bike and build it to it's fullest.
2. I will get bored with it and move on to something else with the bike fully disassembled like the VCR no one ever put back together.
3.I will get mad and say "phuck it".
1. Never happens. There is ALWAYS something to redo, make better, make lighter, or make more custom.
2. You'll fit right in.
3. You'll fit right in.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts