Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we get a sub-florm done for FF 14 I'll move this over to it

After watching Dylans crash, I would like for everyone who brought 50's this year ( myself included ) to put away a few bucks and when you can buy a MX lid. We were out there all weekend and in various states..we should be more careful and wear our gear.

The loop in the fairgrounds is another example

lets just try and stay safe out there.

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
There were less injuries this year then in the past. Zach didn't even have to break out the medic kit lol. But you're right, Dylan was lucky and we should be smarter

As, Beef promised Dawn he'd bring a bounce house next year.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Ill check the Local Kmart for Pool.

Also Walmart has cheapie Bell Motorcycle Helmets

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Lol. Please no...I heard about the flashing

·
UnicycleMode
7,578 Posts
I think they are a site sponsor, but: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/

Plenty of helmets under $80. I was fucking about on my XL75 a year or two ago and crashed going 3rd gear mid range (about 25mph or so) and remember hitting my head a few times as I slid and tumbled down the yard. No gear at all, not even a helmet. That shit hurt like hell and I kept it to myself, but that resulted in a minor concussion and could have been MUCH worse. Drinking was involved, imagine that. :D

I currently have these I've been wearing since that happened. Also feels good still having a bunch of air flow at low speeds too, honestly comparative to not wearing a lid at all in my idiotic opinion. :D

Took hitting my dumb ass head (a bunch of times :nuts:) to figure it out, and I'm one of the biggest proponents of gear and proper rider training out there! Gear up, it's worth it in the odd event of a crash that results in head sliding over ground. Even grass can fuck your day up pretty badly.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Remember to Buy a CLoseout Lid for Taking your Bikes off Sweet Jumps

Reactions: DannyChaos
1 - 16 of 16 Posts