Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got these for the track r6 because i wanted the really big brakes and beefy forks but im just going to do the 06/07 swap instead, its easier to get dialed in for my weight and the weight of the bike.

anyways so these are for sale. i do have them on ebay, if u trust a better transaction thru there, i dont mind doing that. but im also willing to do the old wheel and deal over email or phone or text or whatever u prefer.

now take a deep breath cause this bitch sexy and not cheap.
-
-
-
-
$750+exact shipping. or the ebay price, 800$+250 shipping

no master cylinder or brake lines, will include gsxr clipons that fit but i dont have stock ones, only 2 caliper bolts included.

comes with:
wheel, rotors, tire (bad but holds air), fender (some light scratches from moving around in the garage), axle, pinch bolts, 2 caliper bolts, calipers, fork legs, triple trees with stem and bearings. gsxr clipons, top triple pinch bolts, top nut

pm me for a cell number if u'd rather that, or need more pics and info, post up.

Edit: i also have rear wheel and swingarm if someone is looking for the whole swap, we can talk $$ and ill make a package deal.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
If you want really really big brakes here's the R1 6piston 4 pad caliper with a 330mm rotor on a Marchesini wheel. I still need to make the left side fit. Mine isn't for sale but I figured everyone likes some eye candy.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have time to take some measurements?

-Length from axle CL to top of tube
- Amount of tree offset?

Thanks. I'm wondering how these would fit up to my 1100.
i can take measurements. if crystal skull brings my tape measure back :D

ill get some for u today

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Do you have time to take some measurements?

-Length from axle CL to top of tube
- Amount of tree offset?

Thanks. I'm wondering how these would fit up to my 1100.
R1 triples have a 25mm offset iirc.

I put my r1 forks into the stock oil boiler 750 triples (1100 are too big) so that it bolts right up to the frame like stock. Only issue is the wider spacing for rotor alignment and finding a fender but I've pieced together the whole front end.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i think shiny is talking honda 1100, the poor mans cbx, right? not gsxr or fj 11.

oh did u guys see i have the matching rear wheel for some yamaha 5 spoke sexiness.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts