Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
we are 138
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am looking to sell my icon variant construct cause I'm in a bind on monies.
I bought this helmet last October. Worn it once on the bike in October before I took the bike down for the winter build off and haven't ridden since then. This helmet is not "brand new" but it is as close as you can get. There has been zero sweat inside this helmet. I wore it once so it probably doesn't even have any bug guts.
The inside is perfect. It still has new helmet smell. Not body odor smell. Lol.

This is a 350-380$ helmet new. Size is XL.
This helmet runs small. I wear a large icon airframe but the large variant I originally ordered was to small.

Asking $240 plus shipping continental united states only. Comes with helmet bag and both shields....clear and dark smoke.
It also has a dope custom fighters sticker already installed.
I'm really losing my ass on selling this but its just collecting dust.

Pm if interested.

Thanks for looking.

·
we are 138
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I hate to have to let it go. If anybody ends up getting it they're getting a great helmet for a great price. Someone buy this!

·
Just Pissing in the wind.
122 Posts
damnit i wish this was a large, i may go to my local shop and try a xl on tho.

·
we are 138
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damnit i wish this was a large, i may go to my local shop and try a xl on tho.
I originally ordered a large cause my other helmets are all large. Had to send it back for an XL cause it tried to rip my ears off when I tried to take it off. But I can definitely understand not wanting to buy it without knowing its exactly the right size.

·
Just Pissing in the wind.
122 Posts
I originally ordered a large cause my other helmets are all large. Had to send it back for an XL cause it tried to rip my ears off when I tried to take it off. But I can definitely understand not wanting to buy it without knowing its exactly the right size.
I will go try one on this weekend

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: jerryatrophy
1 - 20 of 23 Posts