Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going to be listing these on ebay unless someone here is interested in them first.They are Mikuni 36 flatslides,# on carb reads t36 d3h.I will be selling these as a whole bolt on package with the carbs,APE individual air filters,the push/pull cables and the throttle mech.They are on the bike now and run perfectly or should I say violently:)I have'nt opened them up so I don't know how there set up inside,jets,etc...They work well on my motor,gsxr 1216,ported head,pipe.Bolt on ready to go.If interested please pm me.
I will trade for 38mm CVs and a some $

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
I'm interested. RGSF1200R's hooking me up with some carbs off a GSXR 750 that should be 38mm's but I'm not positive. I'm thinking these flat sides will respond better to pods than the CV's. Somewhere in all this there's gotta be a good solution for the slingshot.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey jackstand can you pm me the tracking # of those carbs you shipped me last week?

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Sent them to you about 30 minutes ago. Didnt you get pissed off when I brought our business to the forum when I couldnt contact you? Something about it not being anyone elses business and thats not how you do business? I guess it's ok as long as it's not you being called out right? Haha good stuff.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts