Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Is my bike ok?
15,036 Posts
What dumbass....

Not you emil, the idiot on the vid banging on the rev limiter for his ''fans''.

I agree with the guys above, but don't think you're gonna get enough light out of that thing to actually ride your bike. All headlights look the same from the saddle. Find you a nice,bright one. Light up the road, then rack up miles. :letsride:

·
Emiliano
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thx for the quick lights peeps so far i jsut stripped down the bike show you guys what i got coming so far

at night your saying they wont be bright enough? i love the small round headlight. cant wait to show you guys the project once im fully done but this what it looks like parted out

question the wiring on the bike setup is pretty bad the best way to go with getting all new setup would be buying new wiring harness? trying to get my wiring nice and clean and not like a million wires everywhere on the bike got lots of things orderd on ebay and other websites adding to the list ill keep you guys updated on the work if you guys could answer the questions uptop would appreciate it! thanks all

Attachments

·
Emiliano
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 more thing i got fiberglass to make tail put foam from homedepot huge sheet and i got fiberglass resin was going to glue some foam together to make big block then carve it out to the seat tail i want after i then put resign on it correct let it harden, after when it hardens i put fiberglass cloth over it and then more resign correct? and then sand down when done and paint is that the right way

let me know if im missing ingredients for fiberglass making or missing a step by step on how to do so i dont mess this tail up thanks

·
Is my bike ok?
15,036 Posts
You can buy some and try it, but those lights have are too dim to be your sole headlight. I uses to buy them for backup lights when hooking up trailers at night. They put out good light, just not headlight worthy IMO.

They aren't ask that much cheaper , either. You'll have to buy a pair and they'll probably run $25-30 at the minimum. A nice 6" round you can get for $50 and actually be able to change the bulbs when they go.

Not to mention, it's just a light. No hi/low beams. I hate to be that guy, but there's a reason they aren't called headlights.

If you love how they look and just need a light, with no intentions of riding at night, then go for it.

·
Emiliano
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i wanted mosrly the baars just to show instead of a huge 6" headlight i dont want like the light to be stickinf out the forks but more flush hidden inside the forks thats the light i would want

1 - 8 of 8 Posts