Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sometimes when i log in, this thing pops up where i have to vote for some fotm thing. i'm really not interested in who wins, so i just click on any bike so i can get into the forum. annoying!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
You may regret this when you put some thing you have built in for FOTM. Just vote once a month it's not a hardship.

Or don't!

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
allright, allright. i'll shut up. in my defence, i have been trawling through the entire funny pictures thread and i'm tired.
Good work. You went through a funny pictures thread on a damn motorcycle forum. Hold on a second while I go find your medal.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Wow

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I'm surprised you weren't neg repped unconscious for that post....:D

Reactions: oldrider

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
Good work. You went through a funny pictures thread on a damn motorcycle forum. Hold on a second while I go find your medal.
He'll look through a funny picture thread on a moto forum buy can't take the time to vote for his favorite moto on a moto forum.

Priorities, fix them

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
Holy fuck! Wasn't this a topic of convo some time ago???? People voting just to get past the force read fucking up the standings and not meaning as much to the builders as would be desired? Dunno how to fix it but I know for a fact that it is a far greater problem than one noob is experiencing.

Maybe all the F-U's are in jest? I can't tell anymore. :confused:

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
+1 on that rat. Isn't that why last years build off was a joke? Because there are people just wrecking their bikes stopping by chopping their tail to make a shitty "bobber" not contributing to the site and making a mockery of streetfighters? People who enter FOTM or the build off shouldn't just be shrugged off. They worked hard on their bikes are proud of their bikes and 95% of the time contribute to CF by helping others. I think its BS that seeing these works of art are annoying to someone who wants to be a part of this community. CF is a great place where most people will share info that if you brought it to a shop you'd be raped for 2 weeks paychecks. CF is my online home so it pisses me off to noobster can't appreciate the builders that gave him the inspiration to build a street fighter in the first place.

Rant over you guys can go back to being productive and noobster good luck on your bobber

1 - 20 of 54 Posts