Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

frame looks dumb but wow

I think there is a point of modding a frame I wouldn't go past......that is definitely beyond.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
wow, that's some crazy fab work. i like it, but i don't think i'd be comfortable riding it.

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who knew...I should have kept mine. :D
huh? Im lost...

if he wanted a frame like that he should of just got a slingshot since it looks almost identical to one

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that bike doesnt not look comfortable at all.....the front end is kinda wierd looking too...........awesome job on it just small things changed would look better.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
It was pretty darn comfy....I could do 200-300 miles at a clip, only stopping for gas. :party-smiley:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I think the frame looks good, modded to look like a slabby...however I'd be leary to ride it.

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was pretty darn comfy....I could do 200-300 miles at a clip, only stopping for gas. :party-smiley:
I meant the wierd carbon fiber one not yours lol, i owned a kat 600 and rode it for a couple months and hated it....worst handling bike Ive ever been on

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Another neat katana,

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Only problem is they're still Katanas, haha.

I recently had a katana 600 bite it directly in front of me. He wasn't going ridiculously fast either, that thing just had no ground clearance!

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They also have VERY poor cornering ability. I almost ate it in a corner, my 2 friends went through fine, my bike started to come out from under me

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
I liked the bike for what it was...a solid sport tourer. Problem is, people bought them since they were cheaper than a GSXR, and though that they would accelerate, handle and brake like a GSXR....but that is just not what it was designed for.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts

how bout this one dudad

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
That one is nice and along the same styling lines as Dudad's... like Dudad's better though, wish he wasn't selling it.

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
All that guy did was pull the fairings and stuck the tail on it though, stock everything else, even left the dent in the tank where the seat meets it nad he used the stock kat subframe. If I just wanted a quick simple change it would work great.

Its ok, the next bike Im getting is gunna be way more fun :)

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Holy frame modding! I'm no engineer, but I don't think I would trust that bike as far as I could throw it! Otherwise the lines look good and the tail suits it.

That thesis bike... I'm assuming its a CF frame? Its kinda clever; deffinatly turn heads with it.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
it looks like it was found in a pond or something, Jeez the welding dosnt look to bad, but why really....why

Dudad ...did you see my next project

its a total sleeper, tuned GSXR 1100, with 10k worth of work on the motor, with receipts, 38mm flatslides, Duel stage Nitrous etc

Im gonna put it in a slabby

1 - 20 of 73 Posts