Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
The pair of cans would look fantastic on my Bandit with dual shocks. Any chance if Seb and I wanted the stuff you could split them and drop them off together for shipping in different directions? I've got money at the ready for shipping if you're willing to help a few CF'ers out. :)

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
The pair of cans would look fantastic on my Bandit with dual shocks. Any chance if Seb and I wanted the stuff you could split them and drop them off together for shipping in different directions? I've got money at the ready for shipping if you're willing to help a few CF'ers out. :)
Sounds good to me...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The tubing is spoken for by another member. Ill take the cans off so let me know what you want to do.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im in VA training right now. I wont be home til next week. My wife was supposed to ship out the tubing so ill let you guys know if its still available then.

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
Holy crap, I still have the mufflers and have been mulling over how to connect and then merge the 2-1 for a project that's been on the back burner for quite a bit now... if Medi is in need of the pipe it's not like I'm lacking the skill to build something similar, but I'll take the pipe if he's not got immediate need. :)

FYI to anyone looking into the pipe, the muffler connection points are incredibly small compared to what you would expect... I'm pretty sure it's about the same size (if not a little smaller) than the CRF450's dual mufflers Y pipe where it connects to the mufflers. Great for a middleweight engine though, just a little too small for a turbo bike. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts