Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike: 1992 Honda CBR600F2

Ok. So this past two days I was off work so it was my oppurtunity to just get up before sunrise and work till dark. So here is my before and after shot. I love to customize things all the time and this was super fun. Didn't really have much step by step photo as I was just concentrating on how I can make it work. It was like solving a puzzle but I think I did ok.

Only thing I kinda need help with is:
A: best way to secure the seats down(currently zip tied..lol)

B: got a danmoto 180 gauge and would like to know anyone else install it and had any problems, tips or information.

I say it's maybe 90% done. Just a WIP till I have it how I want it I guess. Hope you guys like it.

*tried to upload as much photo but since I'm at work and using my phone, their not uploading fast enough. So here's the before and after photo for now.

Attachments

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
It's a great start, all of the f2s/f3s with an rr tail sit too low in the back, it looks strange and your tail light is facing the ground.
You really need to get that tail up and seat angle corrected, it'll look sweet.
The frame is steel so it's pretty easy to work with/chop/weld.
Looking forward to a build.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. As for the tail, since I have no welding skill whatsoever, I may need to stick with how it is for now. But doesn't mean I'm never gonna learn and do it tho... We'll see. I still have things to learn and I enjoy it, so it's no stress for me.

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts