Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, what's up guys. My name's Ben and I scoot around on a 2007 Ninja 650.

I bought it off of my friend's brother. When he had it he had plasti dipped the windscreen and side fairings black, installed the flat sport bars, and an eliminator kit on the rear. I redid the paint job to include the red details on the sides and bottom, as well as the front fairing over the wheel. For internals I've gone -1 on the front sprocket and installed stiffer clutch springs.

As with everybody else here, I'd like to at least do some research and get information on what I'd like to do to convert it.

Headlights, windscreen, cluster, mirrors will be pretty simple to do. I can find a style I like and fab up mounts and wiring no problem. I think I might go with CRG Arrows.

Swing arm/tail, I would assume, would be a bit more challenging, but nothing I can't handle, I'm sure. I want to find a different style swing arm for sure. I kinda like the supersport style, but there are a lot of options to consider. Before I do, however, I need to find out what swing arms will fit up, or how to figure out if a swing arm will fit up or not.

Tail section will be fun. I'll probably cut it off and weld up a tail I like. The seat is something I haven't looked into yet, either.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
welcome to CF mate looks like ya gotta good start lined up fer sure .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts