Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if this was yours what would you do with it? he said i could do pretty much whatever i want with it with a few exceptions. he thinks he wants to keep clip ons and the tail for now. mostly the questions i have are about what i can delete from the crap up front. he doesnt have a whole lot of money but id like to do something classy. aaaaaand go.
oh P.S. he said he went into a swamp at over 100. yeah. thats definitely what happened. im thinking more alone the lines of he ran low on talent.
pics

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and as much as i have tried he wont sell it. been trying for 2 years now.

·
fatass needs corndogs
436 Posts
Def cover or move rads. Not only are they ugly, and will be poked through if left as pictured...but it would be friggin hot on the legs. Frontmount them stacked with a perforated guard to keep road debris out. Then on tank write "warning swamp rabbits at play"

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Definitely a 4 to 1 exhaust it sounds soooooo good without the dual exhaust put the radiators up front get/make some shrouds jack the back end up and put a mask low on the front to give it a more aggressive look. I love rc51 I've always wanted one. Are those ohlins forks?

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
i wanted one for a long time until i rode one few weeks back.

yea big v-twin, blah blah blah, but its a fat pig, so shed as much weight as possible

·
Registered
4,653 Posts

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Is this for sale?

:laugh:

J/k.....I would confiscate the thing from the guy, ditch everything on the front, mount some oversized frame sliders them mount headlights on those

+1 on the 4-1 exh.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
too lazy to quote anything but showa forks. definitely not for sale. i guess he wants to keep the dual side rads. i set the monster seat on it and it makes me want it more. got it running and tucked the whole front harness today. whoever designed the airbox on this should be shot. and from talking to him im starting to think its going to end up being another boring "i wrecked my bike now i just want it ridable :(" oh and i think it may be hard to do a 4-1 exhaust on a vtwin...

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh and heres more pictures.
sweet photoshop skills

front end a bit cleaner

Reactions: DecepticonDon

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts

·
Whomadethatmanagunner?
3,288 Posts
Integrate the headlight and a ram air intake (made with a slightly flexible plastic tubing that can bend with the handlebars). If he wants to keep the sidemount radiators I agree with redhedrenek, make metal covers that are slotted or perforated to let some air in.

Personally I like the dual exhaust. But you could reroute one of them to the opposite side and do a shotgun style dual exhaust (like this one)

·
1,533 Posts
I would take it apart, and send the parts to my powde rcoater, and powder coat everything a different fluorescent color, with NO theme, so its a heinous bunch of orange pink green blue purple lime yellow bullshit.

then, I would give him the bike back and call him a ***. absolutely worth the cost to powder it all.

I WILL do this if you want to. Im sure some other people on here would be willing to pitch in a few bucks to get it done.

also, penises and unicorns all over the bike.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
cobbled... the headlight setup with skull design makes it look cobbled to gether and it seriously is bland and looks like he just took the plastics off to change the oil and couldnt figure out how to get them back on

1 - 20 of 33 Posts