Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
FUTURE GURU
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chopped the fender today and I'm not sure if I like it or not? any opinions? also got my new bars...Woo Hoo! pro taper fat bars 4 35 bucks on sale:D

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
i like it. but for a fender like that to work the lay out of the bike has to keep following it. that fender would look bad on a busa but it would look great on a bike with a demon headlight. it looks aces id keep it

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
i was working on my gsxr i bought a whole bunch of stuff with a vision in my head. as i was working on it i was focusing on one part at a time and lost the whole vision so i starting taking stuff back off. bad mistake on my part. now i put photoshop pictures of what i want up so i can keep it goin on a path

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
That fender doesn't necessarily need to go with sharp bodywork... maybe a sharp tail, and an upper with two converging section. Ah, I'm daydreaming though.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I really like it, but be carefull that thing will poke your eye out.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
With two separate sections, like the new CBR600RR, that come down into a point. It'd give it the same look as a falcon, with the beak and talons :D

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
i just looked at the new honda since you said that. if i can talk the wife into it. the sv is gone this paint is effin bad ass. like a hooker with three legs.

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
that is a sex machine.
and pepper... the front fender looks great. i dig it. now throw the damn thing together and :letsride:

·
FUTURE GURU
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bike has a gixxer tail, with the original lowers
And the paint will somehow tie into the lines of the fender...fact is the fender was my sons idea, which I think is cool, but once I did it there is no turning back....just got home and saw it again,,as I said i think it is going to be cool wen the whole bike is dun. wen I build a bike i have a picture in my mind of the end result and I usually stay pretty close to that, but Things always change a little along the way....... either way I Want to ride this fucker soon!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Thanks fer uze guyzez input

·
FUTURE GURU
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that is a sex machine.
and pepper... the front fender looks great. i dig it. now throw the damn thing together and :letsride:
wats up with ur bike dood? I know u painted it , but is it on the road yet?????????

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I think you done GREAT on it. The fender already had some shape to it, that your cut realy complimented ! :party-smiley:

Reactions: pepper13

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Did you cut both sides of the fender or just the front. I just cut the front and now I'm finnna pull it off and finish the back side ;) Knida on the opposite of the front cut. :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
lookin good. +1 on cuttin the backside tho.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts