Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
uber newb!
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo, while it wasn't the track... it was spirted riding... and i couldn't find a "tire section" and track guys like tires... any way

Street triple R, Pirelli diablo corso rosso tires. 34psi front, 36psi rear. Bike pushed the front a few times, (nothing major but a pucker for sure)

After the day, noticed the wear pattern, on the rear i had 2 of the 3 "lean markers" left.

But on the front i had 3-4X as much unused rubber! no where near the edge! Will confess i wasn't hard on the brakes coming in, but the suspension was setting nicely into and out of corners...

I can get pics if needed.

Thanks

·
uber newb!
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up,

It's looking like I'm going to get the suspension setup my an actual suspension tuner :shocker: I had set sag, but apparently this bike has MEH springs...

i dropped the front to 31psi and left the rear at 36, it helped a little bit, but just enough to notice...

Thanks!

·
Registered
299 Posts
You could bring the tubes up through the triples a bit, I think a general rule of up to 10mm above the top triple is accepted. This will affect turning as it alters wheel base and all that mumbo jumbo but I'd give it a try

1 - 4 of 4 Posts