Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not mine. Posting this for Swankster. Please direct all questions and PM's towards him. Thanks.

I'll probably get banned or in trouble for this but I ned to sell my MADCAFE'
2001 HD SPORTSTER.
I'm really bummed :doh: but I nedd the mula

info:
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/Swankster93611/2001 XLH SPORTSTER/
One-of-a-kind
2001 HARLEY DAVIDSON XLH 1214cc HUGGER
Café, Street-Fighter, Hot-Rod
Black Orange & White

I’M SELLING MY ONE OF A KIND 2001 HARLEY DAVIDSON SPORTSTER I’VE STYLED AS A MODERN CAFE RACER, STREET- FIGHTER OR HOT-ROD. THIS BIKE HAS BEEN UNIQUELY CUSTOMIZED BUT I WANTED TO RETAIN THE CLASSIC SPORTSTER LOOK. THEREFORE, I KEPT THE PEANUT TANK, FRONT END AND SPOKE WHEELS. STILL, THIS BIKE IS SIGNIFICANTLY LIGHTER THAN A STOCK SPORTSTER. THIS BIKE WAS AN XLH 883 HUGGER BUT IS NOW POWERED BY A 1214 cc V-TWIN MOTOR. THIS BIKE WAS BUILT SO I COULD RIDE WITH THE RICERS AND IS TRULY APPRECAITED BY ALL. IT HAS LOTS OF TOP END GOODIES BUT THE LOWER END IS UNTOUCHED WITH A SMOOTH SHIFTING 5 SPEED TRANSMISSION. I CANNOT EVEN TELL YOU HOW MUCH I’VE INVESTED INTO THIS THING OVER THE YEARS.
THANKS FOR LOOKING.
It’s loaded with the following:
Wiseco 1214cc pistons, aprox. 74 ci.
Carl’s Speed Shop .580 (valve lift) cams
Manley .600 heavy-duty valve spring kit
Jim’s lifters
Crane adjustable push rods
Wimmer modified velocity stack w/external head breathers
Keihin CV 40 carb w/ Dyna Jet kit, new hardware, EZ-Just mixture screw, #50 slow jet & 175 main jet
Enricher relocated to carb side
Manifold worked/massaged
Dyna ignition
Ported 883 heads
Custom one-off 2/1 exhaust system w/ unique left side exit (header section wrapped in white exhaust wrap)
MB billet Oil cooler with high pressure black cloth oil lines
Kartworks Oil catch can (left-side mount) w/ external breather; fed by 2nd line from oil return line
Transmission vent line rerouted w/ external breather
Custom distinctive one-off (orange) reinforced gusseted swingarm
Redwing Hammerhead shocks with Black single rate Progressive springs
Crossroads black horizontal XX fork brace over a Trak-Tek aluminum (orange) rounded fork brace.
Biltwell 1” Clubman style (orange) handlebars
Oberon bar-end mirrors, color matched with bars
oe brake & clutch hand levers cut, lightened & drilled
PIAA 1000 twin black headlights custom mounted under modified & lowered oe headlight brow/visor
Black rubber Fork boots unconventionally placed between triple trees to hide wiring harnesses.
Custom unique hand-formed aluminum drag-style fly-screen (fairing) painted to match tank
Sparto black tail light
Motrax black cat-eye front & rear turn signal indicators custom mounted
Auto Meter Tachometer & Oil pressure gauges
Avon Roadrider 130/90-16 V rear tire: Great shape
Avon Roadrider 100/90-19 V front tire: New
Speedo & gauge cluster lowered below upper tree
Cut cam-chest & sprocket covers
Mid foot-controls altered
Custom rear foot pegs comprised of Honda CBR1000 RR frame sliders mounted at Swingarm
Chopped & drilled drive-belt/heal guard
Cut, lowered and reupholstered oe solo seat
Severely chopped & drilled rear fender
Fender struts “Not”; brutally chopped
Custom Billet Iron-Cross orange Spoiler (optional) mounts at lower frame front
Miscellaneous components cut, chopped or drilled for aesthetics and lightening.

if interested or know of anyone send them my way
$6000. OBO
Rich aka Swankster

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
look at that mod list! omg! wheres swankster? why doesnt he post it (not enough posts- but hes a good dood we all know)

·
Swankster
66 Posts
Great bike. Where is it located? I might be interested.
SORRY! a little late. SOLD it...........:party-smiley: ,yet kind of SAD
Goin to Austin Texas via Wolverine Transportation. Money already in my account.
See Cool shit does indeed sell:rock:
Thanks for posting my bike...
When my next project comes I'll be sure and share the experience/build with you all.
Late,
Swankster

·
Respect can't be bought.
4,181 Posts
didnt know a harley could look good, nice piece.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, I'm pretty bummed. It's a really amazing bike. I am very much in the market to buy a fighter. I can't post a new thread in this forum because I'm too new. But if anyone reads this please send any other leads my way for bikes for sale.

I'm looking for something custom, preferably with the tail chopped down and an orange paint job would be nice. I'm also looking for something with a mix of retro and modern feel. But I'm willing to look at anything.

[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, I'm pretty bummed. It's a really amazing bike. I am very much in the market to buy a fighter. I can't post a new thread in this forum because I'm too new. But if anyone reads this please send any other leads my way for bikes for sale.

I'm looking for something custom, preferably with the tail chopped down and an orange paint job would be nice. I'm also looking for something with a mix of retro and modern feel. But I'm willing to look at anything.

[email protected]

·
Full fat or fuck off!
71 Posts
Why would you be banned for posting this, its a harley, definitely not the best bike on the planet!

That may be the way to get banned but hey, the truth hurts.

And while we are at it, that is not even close to being a streetfighter, first and mainly because it is completely the wrond dimensional format, the geometry and chassis are miles away from being right for the job.

But seriously, good luck with your sale and all the best to you.

:doh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts