Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 honda XR70, it has a honda trail bikes 88cc race head big bore kit, with a brand new piston/pin/rings/cam. it has an aftermarket carb, but im not sure who the mfg is. spent gases exit through an ebay elcheapo bbr knockoff exhaust, which i just repacked and gave it a custom black spray paint job. new fork seals, with fresh fork oil, and some preload spacers. new bars, nothing special, and sand blasted/painted footpeg bracket. what it needs: its missing about 6 spokes from the rear wheel, and needs someone to get it running. it ran before the 88kit install and now it has spark but no fire, but i just dont have the time OR space to work on it!

$400firm , come and get it!

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
i would be alllll over that, but the "come and get it" part is out of the question for me.

If i paid you out right would you ship it? I live in PA :(

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would be alllll over that, but the "come and get it" part is out of the question for me.

If i paid you out right would you ship it? I live in PA :(
Should we break it down into pieces and see what the boxes weigh?? I'd do that. We did that to ship the NSR to Hawaii

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
i have to check with the little lady and see what her thoughts are on it. think this will be too much to trouble shoot for a noob?

I can PM you tonight as soon as i talk to her.

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have to check with the little lady and see what her thoughts are on it. think this will be too much to trouble shoot for a noob?

I can PM you tonight as soon as i talk to her.
Shouldn't be bad. There's really nothing to them.

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
Nailbomb, quit buying things and get that damn gixxer on the road and come riding.(not trying to fuck up your for sale thread ck)

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
Whoever gets this, it would be fun for the FF10 <125cc parking lot races...... :D lol!

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Whoever gets this, it would be fun for the FF10 <125cc parking lot races...... :D lol!
that is the plan. i am assuming due to the 88cc big bore kit its going to be way way too fast for my kid for a long ass time. That is fine with me :thumbsup: I am going to pick up her a 50cc something and we can race

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
If Nail passes, i guess you're next in line then
*little kid stomps foot* NO! Im upset because I just made a deal with crowbar on his 50.. then this one comes up which is cheaper lol. Im not really upset though, I have a good machine now. It needs a few things but its cool..

Hope everything goes well with the sale.

My wifes xmas present this year.. SSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Alright this fell at a difficult time.

round 1 of PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE to the girlfriend went really bad. After we talked some finances and i showed her that it wouldn't be that big of a deal i peaked interest (my wife loved big belly's 50 bike at ff09)

I am going to take another crack tomorrow. I think i have her but i will post up as soon as i know.

i will see what i can come up with.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts