Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i have a 2006 Red SV650 (naked) and I'm thinking i need some cash. I love the bike, so I'm not it a real big rush to get rid of it - in fact if i didnt have a project bike burning a hole in my wallet like none other I'd probably just keep it - but fortunately i do have a bunch of boxes of parts sitting in my friends garage that equate to a black hole of a motorcycle being neglected, so the cash would be very useful to me.

I'll get pics up by tomorrow (7/11 - like the store). [;)]

Year: 2006

Make: Suzuki

Model: SV650 (naked)

Miles: around 400

General Description: So let me give ya'll the skinny, I bought this bike in the winter originally just to fix it up and sell, but now i love it, so I'm not in a huge hurry. It has a rebuilt title (exactlyt he same as a clean title) - what that means is that when i bought it it had a salvage title, and I rebuilt it, got it inspected by the Ohio DMV and had a new rebuilt title issued. It is registered with plates on it and i been riding it for a little over a month now. The title will transfer over same as any clean title, to anywhere. I bought the bike off a dealer who got it from insurance auction. It had 7 miles on it when i bought it, swear to god! The tail was broke, the subframe was bent and cracked, the bars were tweaked, their were two dents in the tank from the bars, and the plastic over the lcd for the gauges was cracked. That was it, that was all the damage. I replaced everything (no repairs, all replaced) except the tank. The dents arent too bad, and if it doesnt sell this winter I will fix them and do some bad ass paint job (already got an idea) - or you could get the tank fixed for around $200.

Asking Price: $4500

I will also consider trades for a NICE (no beat up old hunkers) Supermoto - I need one capable of everyday commuting, which includes freeway (so it has to be able to sustain 70 - 80 mph without exploding). I've been wanting a supermoto forever now, so if your interested in trading let me know! [:cheers]

You can contact me through PM, email at S.Soeder @ sbcglobal.net (remove all those spaces) or by phone at 440. 537. 4590. I'm from Ohio originally, but I move up here for school, in case anyone was wondering about the Ohio area code for my cell. lol.

edit: Forgot to add, I have a truck and ramps so I can deliver pretty much anywhere within a 300 mile radius for 1.00 a mile.

Ok here some pics - my roomates car was blocking the driveway, so I'll get some better ones up by this weekend.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Miller <<<<<<<< Buy this fucker, or something simular :letsride:

·
Registered
854 Posts
perhaps the infamous "red SV into a tree"? :LolLolLolLol:

just messing around :D ... great bike, If I didn't already have one I'd jump on this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts