Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Non-fighter rider
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if anyone will be interested but I know some of you like bikes of all flavors.

I have a 2012 Victory Hammer 8-Ball I bought new last spring. It has about 3.5k miles on it and had the dealer check up at 500 miles. Its a great bike and for a cruiser runs, rides, and handles pretty well.

Reasons for selling are because I am looking to move to Florida soon and really would prefer not to take it with me and I drive my Corvette more.

Here is a pic.

Asking $11,000 OBO. I will also help out on the tax.

Attachments

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
*drool*

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Nice bikes for sure my boss has 1 with a bunch of go fast goodies

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Not sure if anyone will be interested but I know some of you like bikes of all flavors.

I have a 2012 Victory Hammer 8-Ball I bought new last spring. It has about 3.5k miles on it and had the dealer check up at 500 miles. Its a great bike and for a cruiser runs, rides, and handles pretty well.

Reasons for selling are because I am looking to move to Florida soon and really would prefer not to take it with me and I drive my Corvette more.

Here is a pic.

Asking $11,000 OBO. I will also help out on the tax.

owns a corvette, owns victory motorcycle (currently more expensive then harley) probably owns a house that would make ours look like dog houses...

Either you get to put the letters DR in front of your name or you taught Walter White everything he knows

·
#114 CVMA/STTARS
3,743 Posts
I'll be very surprised if anyone on this website has that kind of money for a bike. lol

Better to post it on a Victory Owners Forum and possibly put it on consignment at a local dealership

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
Love how Nailbomb implies that a new cruiser and a Corvette make you very well off then acts offended when someone else implies most people here aren't as well off.

Nice clean bike, not my style but I'm sure you'll be able to sell it for near your asking price.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Love how Nailbomb implies that a new cruiser and a Corvette make you very well off then acts offended when someone else implies most people here aren't as well off.

Nice clean bike, not my style but I'm sure you'll be able to sell it for near your asking price.
i wanted to use my breaking bad joke that i read online. Its all in good fun and i am sure he knows it. Also in the other thread i wasn't offended, I simply asked what he was saying more clearly. If i was offended i am not scared to say it.

You really take this place serious. :nuts:

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
I was more perplexed by someone trying to sell a bike like a victory on a site mostly dedicated to sport bikes.

·
Littering And...........
1,073 Posts
So I can afford to buy a 15k one million edition gsxr1000 because they're nice looking bikes. And just to say I gots a big enough paycheck to buy one. But I'd rather build my bike. Like most of the fellas on here. I bet most of these guys could afford the new shit if they wanted too. But they want the custom built, kickass style of a hooligans dream custom fighter.

So it's not nice to say we can't afford nice shit. Cause I'm betting there's a few of us who could buy that bike AND his Vette.

And let's not let the stereotype of custom fighters become "broke ass kids who can't afford a real bike" cause we all know that's horseshit.

·
#114 CVMA/STTARS
3,743 Posts
I love how some of you guys, not all, pretend that you're being cheap because it's somehow cool. Look, I know that a lot of riders in here don't have a lot of money and that's why I said it. Looking at the list of bikes being chosen for streetfighter builds shows clearly that the amount of money spent for their toys is much lower than anyone shopping for a nice bike like that Victory Hammer.

Scoff at my opinion all you want.

And who cares what I spent on my Vmax? It's not like I financed it. We all spend about the same percentage of our earnings on our toys. If you can afford a bike you've always wanted but buy a pile of shit instead, that's your choice. I'd rather ride the bikes I've always wanted and enjoy them.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
Id rather buy a cheap pile of shit and turn it into what I want instead of just buying my dream bike according to whatever the dealership happens to decide to stock.

We all have our own methods of getting what we want.

Glad to hear you didn't have to finance your vmax. I was really worried about that.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
#114 CVMA/STTARS
3,743 Posts
Id rather buy a cheap pile of shit and turn it into what I want instead of just buying my dream bike according to whatever the dealership happens to decide to stock.

We all have our own methods of getting what we want.

Glad to hear you didn't have to finance your vmax. I was really worried about that.

I bought it from the previous owner ya douche. That's what consignment means. By the way, where do you think your bike came from? Pretty sure a motor company still produced your pile and shipped it out to a dealership at some point.

Sorry for dumping on this listing. Carry on. I promise not to post anymore, here.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
Bought mine from the PO as well. I paid cash as well. Same as you, just on a different level. Do I have the cash on hand to buy this Victory? Yes. Do I have cash on hand to buy your vmax? Yes. Both of them at the same time? Again, yes.

I don't make a lot of money, but I'm damn frugal and actually still posses a huge percentage of every dollar I've ever earned.

All I'm saying is just because someone chooses the buy a $200 piece of a bike and make it what they want and operational for $2k out the door doesn't mean they're poor or broke. Some people just have different methods of obtaining what they want.

Chill the fuck out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts