Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bike has been featured in Streetfighters Magazine, Street Monsters Magazine and Custom Fighters Magazine! It has come into my possession and is absolutely one of the most fun bikes I've ever ridden! Since these pics, Dirtbars have been swapped onto the bike, but is the only change. This bike is amazing to ride. Super comfortable with the low pegs and seating position. Great sounding LOUD exhaust. Crazy carbon and paint work.Runs like a raped ape and begs to be wheelied. This bike draws a crowd everywhere I go, and almost noone can figure out what it is.

Serious inquiries, hit me up by PM or email - a d a m @ c u s t o m f i g h t e r s . c o m .

Asking price for THE MOST CUSTOM DL1000 on earth is $12,000 USD! :metal:

Will ship bike just about anywhere for buyer, so do not hesitate to ask.

Custom Carbon Fiber headlight, adapted Carbon wrapped Ducati gastank, Carbon Fiber custom tail section. VFR swingarm. 210 rear tire and MoMo car rim. custom exhaust. etc etc etc.

Hit me up with questions or pic requests if need be.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump! Updated ad.

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
:wtf:

why are you selling that beautiful piece of machinery if you dont mind me asking...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
because I need money for another beautiful piece of machinery. . . and plus, I want to spread the fightering and get some other people riding these fucking amazing bikes! People have no idea what they are missing out on, until they ride something like this and say...That is THE most fun bike I've ever ridden.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
buy it :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts