Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Disassembled for inspection.... its in great shape. 100% complete

Should be about $100 to ship inside the US... pics to follow tonight

$300 shipped.
 

·
fighter transplant in NC
Joined
·
14,319 Posts
oh shit, I got a 92 gixxer 750 frame coming soon... this would be PERFECT to put in it.

damn it, now I need more money.


wanna trade for some custom machining?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fslflint said:
oh shit, I got a 92 gixxer 750 frame coming soon... this would be PERFECT to put in it.

damn it, now I need more money.


wanna trade for some custom machining?
I see you are in PA.... I am willing to drive to the VA/MD border (Point Of Rocks) so you can pick it up and save shipping.
 

·
fighter transplant in NC
Joined
·
14,319 Posts
that would be cool... but I still don't have the money. I gotta finnish the buildoff bike before I start lookin for parts for my longterm project (7/11)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fslflint said:
that would be cool... but I still don't have the money. I gotta finnish the buildoff bike before I start lookin for parts for my longterm project (7/11)
I wish I could wait that long... I am really trying to unload this stuff... hence why its so cheap.
 

·
fighter transplant in NC
Joined
·
14,319 Posts
yeah, I know. I'm sure somebody will snap it up
 

·
GURU
Joined
·
1,797 Posts
Any idea if the 1100 header will fit the katana 1100?
 

·
GURU
Joined
·
1,797 Posts
stock header or aftermarket?
 

·
the mad doctor
Joined
·
3,399 Posts
Dudad said:
Any idea if the 1100 header will fit the katana 1100?

nope, not if the headers he's got are for a water cooled motor.
 

·
the mad doctor
Joined
·
3,399 Posts
please tell me you numbered the rods when you took them out??

ah, not that it would matter i guess. i'd imagine it'd get new bearings while it was open anyway.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top