Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97 gsxr600 tail. The left side is perfect, the right side has a crack in it that can be fixed. I have the seat cowl base but the cowl was cut up for something else. I dont have the small center piece at the rear.

I have a triumph daytona upper fairing in good shape(mustard Yellow), i believe the bike was a 97 t595. I also have the headlights but the mounts are broken. I have the tail from this bike but it was wrecked and ive cut most of it away for another project.

These parts are just taking up space and i really have no use for them so best offer gets em. I will take pictures today. I had the triumph lights mounted on my 90 gsxr750 front end. if you want the lights you can have the mount i mocked up.

Im located in southern VA

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is the crack on the gsxr tail

The mount i made for the triumph light. I rode several thousand miles with the light mounted like this with no problems, but all of the stock mounts are gone.

upper, tail and light

The tail was cracked from a wreck and i was only using it for the seat mount and the rear seat cowl mount. If someone wanted to use a triumph seat and seat cowl this would be perfect. I believe they were the same from 97 until the 955 ended and the new daytona came out.

The upper as far as I can tell is in perfect shape. There are two marker lines i made on it where it was going to be cut but i never laid a blade on it.

I really liked the shape of the upper and the seat cowl/tail which is why i have these. I forgot to mention I also have the gauge pod housing from the bike. This is the same as the speed triple unit, but none of the gauges go with it.

its this older style gauge housing

again none of this stuff is needed so reasonable offers take it.
buyer pays shipping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts