Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOT MINE, but found it locally on Craigslist. Thought someone may be interested, it's an '03 model:

Brought it home....girl friend says Hell no....so its gotta go. MSRP $5500. Ready to ride. Asphault Black color. $3,500 Charleston, SC. 864-525-5124. Rob

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
OK.....I'm going to jump in here for a second.....but if I have to read one more fucking for sale ad where a guy says his wife/girlfriend says "it must go" or "to many toys" I'm going to lose my mind. Why can't people just say.....I can't ride, the bike scares me, I can't afford it, etc??? A bunch of pussy ass people that blame there women or can't stand up to thier women....wtf??

Sorry, had to vent for a moment.....bike looks decent.

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got off the phone with him. It needs new tires and has one small ding in the right side of the tank from tipping over. Rear fender shaved with plate relocated under with a light on it. After market signals (not that I care) and just around 10k miles on it.

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK.....I'm going to jump in here for a second.....but if I have to read one more fucking for sale ad where a guy says his wife/girlfriend says "it must go" or "to many toys" I'm going to lose my mind. Why can't people just say.....I can't ride, the bike scares me, I can't afford it, etc??? A bunch of pussy ass people that blame there women or can't stand up to thier women....wtf??

Sorry, had to vent for a moment.....bike looks decent.
LOL! I almost made fun of the guy on the phone, but he was cool so I let it slide:LolLolLolLol: Atleast he didn't say "it fell over when my mom was moving it in the garage" as if your mother moves your bike.......and if she does......:nuts:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Watch out or the guy will find this thread and start an internet arguement with you, just like the FZ1 thread.
edit: it was resovled
:letsride:

·
89 Posts
NOT MINE, but found it locally on Craigslist. Thought someone may be interested, it's an '03 model:

Brought it home....girl friend says Hell no....so its gotta go. MSRP $5500. Ready to ride. Asphault Black color. $3,500 Charleston, SC. 864-525-5124. Rob

Is this still for sale???

I know it an old post but looking for NEW project and a 919 is our next project

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
919 huh?? sounds cool. seems like you guys are as infatuated with :honda: as i am.

:metal:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts