Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to the guy today, If I can order 20 he will price cut them to $8 each. Let me know if you want them, how many you want. I wouldnt be able to get them until next saturday if I can get back to him tomorrow. If not it takes him 1 week to order and recieve them.

He has:
Brass (with spikes, without and with removeable spikes)
Flat black (with spikes, without, and with removable)
Hammered gunmetal (removable spikes)
Copper (removable spikes)

He has round hole knuckles and he has ones more ovalish. I need to take my camera tomorrow and take pics if people are interested.

Im going to take payments into paypal so all the money is kept track of and all of that stuff......

[email protected]

Pictures:

I FORGOT THAT THE ONES WITH REMOVEABLE KNUCKLE SPIKES WILL BE $9. THE ONES LIKE MINE OR WITHOUT THEM COMPLETELY ARE $8. ALSO I AM NOT MAKING ANY MONEY OFF THESE. I AM SELLING THEM TO YOU AT WHAT HE IS SELLING THEM TO ME FOR. ALSO DON'T FORGET THAT THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING! PLEASE DONT PAYPAL ME ANY MONEY UNTIL I GET THE SHIPPING FIGURED OUT. IT SHOULDNT COST MORE THAN $3-5.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
that sig pic is just twisted...

but anyway, i want a pair or two of the brass, no spikes

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are the ones I have.....you can get them with the flat top or the round, with or without spikes

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So you want them like mine but gunmetal hammereD?

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alrighty, if i buy these then Im going to need payment for em asap lol.

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the gunmetal ones look alot like mine except the spikes come off (if i remember right) and they look like someone took a punch and it the metal a bunch of times making it wrinkled with gunmetal texture

I FORGOT THAT THE ONES WITH REMOVEABLE KNUCKLE SPIKES WILL BE $9. THE ONES LIKE MINE OR WITHOUT THEM COMPLETELY ARE $8.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
alrighty then, since you're gonna hook it up from when i rebuilt your carbs, just one pair of brass, round tops, no spikes. just you're traditional knuckleduster.

illegal in va too, unless they're "decorative" :D

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ill go get pictures tomorrow....check the first post for information on how to pay for them

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well you can pay now for them but I wont get them until next saturday. Dont forget its going to cost a little more to ship to canada. US shipping is $5 and Im not sure what it costs to canada

1 - 18 of 18 Posts