Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
the bearded hessian
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had these for a while but haven't had a build to use them on and don't plan on having one in the foreseeable future, so they're up for sale with everything you see plus the axle. I'd like $125 OBO + shipping (unless you're close enough to pick up) so I can get a set of buchanon spokes for my current build. Wifey and I are saving for a house, so the only way I can justify spokes, which are sorely needed, is if I sell some stuff!

You can pm me or email [email protected].

again, price is OBO!

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
k thanks, ignore the email if you would like to just post on here lol

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm already good (I bought a set of zx7 forks) but just clarify since I got burnt, what year are these or at least are they 93-95 or 96-03? I was mislead and almost bought the wrong brake calipers because of it!

·
the bearded hessian
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm already good (I bought a set of zx7 forks) but just clarify since I got burnt, what year are these or at least are they 93-95 or 96-03? I was mislead and almost bought the wrong brake calipers because of it!
Thanks for bringing that up, I didn't think of it. I believe they are the 93-95 era forks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
No prob, I was told I bought 96's and almost bought the 90mm spread calipers instead of the 60mm ones I need for what turned out to be 95 forks

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
Thanks for the pm, I need to take a few measurements on my bike and see what its going to take for me to fit these before I pull the trigger. The stem on these things is fukn massive lol. Im fitting them to an 80's suzi frame thats the base for a cafe build im working on so its gunna take some measuring.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts