Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These would be great for anyone looking for some spoke wheels for their bike.

The good:
- off a KTM 560 SMR so sprockets and rotors are easy to find and cheap because any rotor sprocket from a 98-now will fit. Probably earlier too but not sure.
- tires hold air
- would look AWESOME on anything

The bad:
- chain slap
- no cush drive

$450+shipping

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it isn't bad to not have a cush drive but since I've had 3 local people immediately lose interest after telling them there is no cush drive clearly it is "bad." Just figured I would make it blatantly obvious since apparently some people can't figure that out by looking at the photos.

Are you still interested in the sidewinder header? If not I'll be relisting that when I put more parts up for sale..

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Started taking a inventory of all the parts I'll be getting rid of and what I need to complete a couple projects so I can sell them as finished bikes instead of projects. I'll do either a straight trade or trade+cash for...
-- oil boiler engine (engine, carbs, wiring... the whole package)
-- a 93-95 gsxr600 engine (complete like above)
-- flat track tail
-- 05/06 gsxr1000 upper triple
-- front fender for 06 gsxr600 forks
-- radial calipers and master w/ lever for gsxr usd forks
-- 05+ gsxr1000 or 06+ gsxr600/750 front axle
-- running engines (none of this "it ran when I parked it 3 years ago")
-- shifter kart parts
-- car stuff (looking specifically for some Wilwood 6 pots for 13"x1.25" rotors, corvette front suspension or tubular mustang II, Viper v10 engine and some other stuff)
-- mandrel tube bender
-- english wheel

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm I'm really thinking of snatching these for my rmz. If you're looking for a good motor I still the 09 duc 848 motor that ran when I took it out 6 months ago and has a couple hundred miles on it. I have throttle bodies air box wiring harness(not perfect but still works.) and a bunch of other parts still left over.

I didn't look that good at the pic but what size rear tire and front tire fit the rims?

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still sleeping on the wheels but I have a whole radial system off a k5 gsxr if you're willing to do a partial trade for that muffler
What kind of shape is it all in and what did you have in mind for the trade?
Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm I'm really thinking of snatching these for my rmz. If you're looking for a good motor I still the 09 duc 848 motor that ran when I took it out 6 months ago and has a couple hundred miles on it. I have throttle bodies air box wiring harness(not perfect but still works.) and a bunch of other parts still left over.

I didn't look that good at the pic but what size rear tire and front tire fit the rims?
That would be a cool motor to play with but I wonder what shipping would end up costing. I may have some other supermoto wheels that will work better for you. I'll be sending a pm.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts