Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Urban Guerilla
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Wave headlight with fork brackets**SOLD**

Finally installed the new Gixxer light, so I won't need this anymore. Served me well, but one of the bulbs blew recently. I believe it's an H3 halogen so should be easy enough to find.

The fork brackets I picked up from flyncycle.com. I have the 41mm bushings (seen better days) but you can get another set to fit your forks. I'll include new 31mm bushings that I never used. The rubber washers/inserts that the light mounts to will need to be replaced, somehow one came off on the road, but with some large washers I was able to remount the light.

The Wave goes for about $80-$120 new, the fork brackets were about $25 I think. I'll send the whole deal to any of you for $50 shipped. Paypal preferred.

Here's a pic of the light:

More detailed photos here:

http://www.fotocycle.net/wave.htm

Fork brackets installed (turn signal mount is a separate piece, and not included):

Post here or send me a PM.

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
bah you suck haelo

·
Urban Guerilla
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: FS: Wave headlight with fork brackets**SOLD**

The rubber washers/inserts that the light mounts to will need to be replaced, somehow one came off on the road, but with some large washers I was able to remount the light.
Sorry, bud, thought you might have seen that in the original post. I put three washers on one side, progressively bigger so they would cover the hole. I've no idea how one of them came off like that, the screws were in good and tight :(

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Ah,okay. Well I probably won't use this bracket when it comes to it. This thing is going on my CBR.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts