Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I eat my 600R
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting a feeler out there to see what kind of trades I may be able to receive for my 1997 YZF600R (Near Stock). It has 25,000 miles in great mechanical condition, 2 owner bike, all stock except the fairings being removed, new headlight, new K&N Filter, stock side fairing cut to belly pan. Other than that its unmolested. Headers need paint other than that she looks pretty good, and runs great. I'm not necessarily gunning to trade my bike but I am definitely interested in any offer. With that being said if a good or even great trade came along I would be more than likely to do it. So please make offers. This bike would be a great base for a project but seeming as its my only transportation its going to be real hard to chop it up & down and build it the way I want. Having to ride it daily I'd be interested to see what Fighters that are already done I could get in trade possibly. So I could buy another bike, rip, tear, and experiment on it while still being able to get to work, etc. If traded the bike will also come with Dominator Headlights (Depending on the traded bike's light setup), Super Bike Bars, and Aluminum Risers. Thank you all for your time & consideration.

-Dillon (Rolling)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts