Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
609 Posts
hey.....what is the problem with you two?? are you upset cos im giving mustapha a bit of shit???

i've seen both of your bikes, love em both, won't ask eds for any info ever again though as last time i got told to 'do my own research'......

basically if you don't have anything nice to say, or even some constructive crit then fuck right off......

I'm sorry, i never realised that somebody died and placed you in charge of all things motorcycle related, i'll go back to my colouring books and leave you to set bar here

If you don't like nagative comments don't post you're "shit" on the world wide web, shut yourself away in your little deluded bubble and live happily in Shineyville

·
11,128 Posts
i'm doing my best not to get dragged in , or get annoyed (its the internet so serves no purpose ) , but still you insist on implying that your design skills way eclipse anything anyone else is doing and say so in an agressive manner . people are not offering lame advice , its the little details which elevate builds to the next level.

not that it should have any bearing on your bike, but i i'm not just jumping in just now, i told you weeks ago that i never liked your subframe, i don't like the mirror image concept you went for, but thats not critisism, it's an opinion which if you post on an open forum people will give you . if you want a critisism then its that your one off subframe doesn't match the lines of your seat unit

and why can't you leave cabbie out of it, that thread has had more than its fair share of crap,

people don't have to like everything everyone else does

·
609 Posts
let me explain my feeling here.............if ya don't like it that's fine, but don't bring your bad fucking attitude in here and get all smarmy with me about the design aspect of my build UNTIL you've done something that measures up from a design point of view.......something that i haven't seen in SF magazine a hundred times before.....

Right let me explain a few things here

I've done mismatched wheels, single sided swingarms, i've built more subframes from start to finish than you could count even with removing your socks to up the count, i've made seat units, ive used generic seat units,i've used seat units and made them work that nobody else would look twice at, ive cut tanks in half and modified them, ive made headights, i used generic headlights, ive done my own paintwork for years, i taught myself to airbrush so i could have that, i've done a million things that i was told time and time again couldn't be done, i was the first person in the uk to build their own handlebars with internal wiring and throttle, i've made a lot of mistakes and ive learnt a fuckin site more so no ..................... i ain't a one track pony thats all about power
Small details count if you want to be individual anyone can turn a diamond into a turd, its turning a turd into a diamond thats the hardest thing, so if someone tells you how you could improve things don't go shoving your thumb up your arse and sulk, take on board, step back and look at it and ask yourself "am i truly happy with the way it looks?" bet you aint if you are your in the wrong game
Not all about money, knowledge, who you're mate is, i'm a car mechanic, not even qualified but time served (26yrs) i run my own 1 man band garage, i aint got a pot to piss in, i am not gods gift to anything mechanical but im not afraid to have a go, to learn, to take advise and help when its offered, i have sat for weeks, months doing research, learning how things work and what i could do to make it work for me, ive never been taught anything, everything is self taught
Before you spout off and think the world is against you, step back look at the situation, take a deep breath and ask for an explanation first

·
Pueling Pueman
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
You don't know me, but if you did then you would understand exactly why I am happy to say and do the things I do....as ling as I'm breaking whatever moulds are in front of me I'm happy...

See, I know about the three spoke wheel, entertained the thought for a while and decided against it for the aame reason I decided not to build a tubular subframe...I don't want my bike to look like yours or anyone elses....job done...

If it upsets a few purists along the way that makes me even happier.. :thumbsup:

·
Pueling Pueman
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
haven't really had opportunity to ride too much lately….so decided to use the tyre up anyway

Attachments

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
where are all my damn pics gone??:doh:

Sites been having some issues as of late, might wanna contact a mod for some info on it, CK, Robbo, or Mike (green names) should probably be able to help.

Never see ya 'round, 'blade still going strong?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
They all work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 123 Posts