Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Whooolie!
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rock:

I've finally done it, gone off the deep end, it's there guys, all the way there. :shockerknucks:

The GP Zeds natural habitat. lol.

:thumbsup:

:rock: the fuck on!

Toc

By the way, :sven:'s style also has a possie! German style fighters are indeed an influence.

·
Whooolie!
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is Shotgun your Dad?:LolLolLolLol:

But really cant wait to see the finished project.
Whats up with a gpz turbo?!?!?!:rock:

No but they seem to be close enough to be brothers. :LolLolLolLol:

Close to the same age, same grey kinda hair, both of them drag raced forever. :rock:

My (adopted) Dad is the shit, totally the driving force of me and RatFighter! :rock:

Toc

haha, we'll see what happens with turbocharging later on, plenty to sort out as it is. :letsride:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,610 Posts
liking that look. just fill the gap there between tank/frame/seat, and you're good to go! that'll be ver nice!

·
Whooolie!
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
liking that look. just fill the gap there between tank/frame/seat, and you're good to go! that'll be ver nice!

Like mentioned, many things to be sorted, I'm thinking about ram air, something of that sort, gotta throw some ideas around as there is room to work with it. Thanks for the reply man! I appreiceate it alot! :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
3,017 Posts
just fill the gap there between tank/frame/seat, and you're good to go!
+1, a nice carbon fiber panel might look nice. I'm liking the curves of the subframe.

Later, Doug

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
That tail is sick mate. She's gonna be a beauty when she's done....but I reckon you could Flintstone it as is and pick up the chickies :thumbsup:

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Thats what Im thinkin..? The F3 stem is welded into the lower tripple.
It's easy to grind & press out though. Been there, done that. :thumbsup:

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
Holy hell and damn nation guys, my little bro has something going for him in this build! The responses to his thread is awsome. And for a change I'm glad I'm not the one posting the progress and the like.

I took the pictures but didn't realise after I left last night he posted them to CF. Kick ass. :thumbsup:

I musta' inspired something by pinning the "Sventerfold" up on his wall right next to Loris Capirossi at full go, Nicky Hayden scratching a puck, and the '96 Ducati season poster's... that sit right next to his computer. Inspiration to DW. :D

Hopefully Toc starts posting some engine build pictures! Not to mention I have a new Fighterer under my wing and the base platform is a thing of beuty, the guy is all about doing his own thing, and he's already looking into parts to swap and the title isn't even in his name yet. The addiction claims another one!! As soon as things get a little further I'll start pressuring him to introduce himself and his new bike. ;)

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Your bike is going to be badass, and I do see the family resembalance. LOL

1 - 20 of 52 Posts