Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Rich
850 Posts
Quote Adam: Hey it Spins!
This is referring to the crank it cycles tent. They kept starting up the bike with the tail gunner exhaust so people could see it spin... That thing was stupid loud.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
me to my girlfriend "see! i told you normal people work on bikes inside!"

me to phoebe "this morning the first thing i saw when i woke up was the charity bike.. i know this is going to be a great weekend"

Crazy fire pants guy to adam "THAT CAMERA DOESN'T HAVE AUDIO JUST TAKE THE PICTURE YOU DICK BEATER!!"

·
398 Posts
I think everyone got to use this one
"Do a burn out!"

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
putting a jump in front of a lake or a pool or something would of been so much fun.

youtube "lake jumping bmx"

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Paul telling us how he was looking for a hard to find bolt/thread pitch:

"So I went into this adult toy store..."

i forgot about that one too. wouldn't have sounded better leaving anyones mouth but paul's. :LolLolLolLol:

not sure if anyone got a chance to hang around Crank It Cycles at all, but they all have a great sense of humor. all weekend sandy was saying "it's all business" with a serious face when taking pics of chicks on bikes or drinkin a corona.

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
I think sandy had a crush on phoebe. he gave her a real hard time haha.
He was! I don't get mad very often, but I got really annoyed when he didn't believe that I can get my CB100 up to 72mph and that I rode the Blast from RI to Carlisle. I think I said "Dude, what reason do I have to lie? It's not like these are huge accomplishments or anything. I'm not bragging."

·
Fucking Newb...Oh wait
7,631 Posts
Yeah, I was there for that. I didn't know what was going down but I was sure someone was gonna get shanked...

1 - 20 of 73 Posts