Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
I made Cambandit laugh when I called the winner of Miss Carlisle. I said something like "Look at her, she's got a great butt, huge fake tits, the darkest tan and tattoos. You know she just came off the pole."

I wish I could remember other funny quotes. I laughed a lot, I can tell you that much.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I made Cambandit laugh when I called the winner of Miss Carlisle. I said something like "Look at her, she's got a great butt, huge fake tits, the darkest tan and tattoos. You know she just came off the pole."

I wish I could remember other funny quotes. I laughed a lot, I can tell you that much.
You giggled the entire weekend. I loved hanging out with you simply cuz you laughed at my stupid jokes. It was great.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
seriously, i was laughing all weekend too. think i mighta lost a pound or two cuz of it. haha.

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
*sigh* thanks, truck. :rolleyes:

Yes, it was said. But I was referring to the candy bar Scraps was holding, and since I already had my helmet and gloves on, and ZrO and Atl were ready to go, I couldn't quite do it myself.....and, since the blood sugar was already pretty low, I needed something to eat. So yeah. Back to sleep now. lol

·
King of Catastrophe
360 Posts

·
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!
3,036 Posts
nailbomb.....Im 6'1" on a good day and you were like an inch or 2 taller than me:LolLolLolLol:

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
I dont know why you guys are so concerned about how tall i am. i walked down hunched a few inches, i always have my knee fucking sucks. (my feet problem persisted into week and i went to my dr today alll of the way in sunbury. it turns out that my knee is even worse :mad:) You know if you all want i can take some pics of me flexing to complete your jerk off fantasies

·
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!
3,036 Posts
I dont know why you guys are so concerned about how tall i am. i walked down hunched a few inches, i always have my knee fucking sucks. (my feet problem persisted into week and i went to my dr today alll of the way in sunbury. it turns out that my knee is even worse :mad:) You know if you all want i can take some pics of me flexing to complete your jerk off fantasies
cmon paully......i mean nailbomb.....get the sand out of your vagina!!!! were just beaking balls:D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
i say you go to a gasstation and stand next to the doorframe height measurement thing they use in case they get measured, and take a pic. that will settle it!

Reactions: shotgun

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
and here's a funny quote i just got in an email...

felicita said:
Hi Adam,

I hope you guys enjoyed your stay with us here at Felicita Resort. We would love to have you next year, please let me know if you would like to rebook with us now and lock in your prices.

Only favor we ask is that everyone travels slower up Lakewood Drive. We do own the road, but have to charge a service fee to the houses that live on the road. Needless to say they get a little edgy when people fly up the road or do burnouts late at night. =)

Let me know and we hope to see you again next year!

Tale care,

couple miswordings or spelling errors in there, but HA HA HA HA. they still love us!

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
so i am not going to go though the pain in the ass to prove how tall i am. if i manage to some how prove how tall i am the naysayers have to do something to make it worth my time.

like take pics dressed as a girl buy me another year of VIP donate money to the CF site ect ect

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
So how many years in a row do you think we can hooligan it up before they figure out its just the way we are?

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
i bet it was the huge amount of money coming in all at once. I didnt pay for a room but dropped 55 bucks at that restaurant or more.

thanks again for the room paulie, next time my girl and i are in jersey we should meet up and get something to eat.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
We just add a little excitement to there lives.

·
E=MC Vagina
6,908 Posts
thats bad ass.i thought the only people that were allowed to get away with that shit were A-list celebrities.good to know for next year.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts