Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Go hard or go home
4,795 Posts
LOL I'm a little surprised that they want us back. When is next year's fighter fest? I want to get my vacation request in ASAP.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
cmon paully......i mean nailbomb.....get the sand out of your vagina!!!! were just beaking balls:D
Yeah i figured you guys were just fucking with me, i am not mad at you guys.

My knee is in some sad shape. I guess i sustained some shock to it during my accident when i was told i didn't. I cant even stand straight up with out feeling tingling pain in the inside of my leg. I cant afford a brace like trucker has and the dr said that it wont do anything for me other then provide breathing room. (no medical insurance) I also have to make it though school like this in order to land a decent job.

Yeah i know wah wah bullshit but after my knee started to go bad i began not standing up correctly. i hunch a few inches. phoebe might of taken notice to it due to us hanging out most of the day on Friday.

i should get one of you guys to run me over so i can finally get it replaced. :thumbsup:

·
E=MC Vagina
6,908 Posts
i'll run ya down in my wrecker.the boss man has LOTS of insurance.1mill per truck baby.:rock:

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
Haha, sweet! They've got a little closet hooligan in them somewhere, they just wish they could party like us. ;) And I believe, IIRC, the dates for next year are July 23-25....somewhere around that timeframe, I saw it on the bottom of the raffle ticket. I know it's 20-something, whatever weekend falls near those dates is probably it.

·
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!
3,036 Posts
and here's a funny quote i just got in an email...

couple miswordings or spelling errors in there, but HA HA HA HA. they still love us!
It was prolly the lady whistling through the gaps in her front teeth at spyder doing the burnout in front of her house. YOU FIGHTER HOODLUMS GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE YOU MAKE MY FALSEYS FALL OUT!!!!!!

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
and here's a funny quote i just got in an email...

couple miswordings or spelling errors in there, but HA HA HA HA. they still love us!
LOL that is friggin awesome.:rock:

61 - 73 of 73 Posts