Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
somethin funny happened to me today as i was on the way back from the local dealership with my wrecked bike in the back of my truck. I was just rollin along and a guy in a pickup truck rolled up next to me and asked if i wanted to part it out. i laughed at him and said i was gonna "fix it up". he then told me he had all the parts i need to fix it if i wanted to buy them off him. i laughed again and said no thanks man. he asked if i already had the parts. i told him that i kinda make most of my parts... he looked at me with the weirdest look and it was priceless. of course i didnt have time to explain to him what a streetfighter was, but something tells me he wasnt the streetfighter kind anyways.
anyways just thought i'd share my story.
oh and i found some bad news. aparently someone took a fire extinguisher to my bike when i wrecked. i dont remember it being on fire but who knows. i hope that once i get this thing welded it will start up. i've already had enough bad luck with this thing.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
I'm trying to think what damage a fire extinshuisher would do? Only thing I can think of is you might want to clean your air filter if some got in there.:confused:

If the bike was on fire now I could see maybe some melted wiring ect being a problem.

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the thing is that there are no melted wires and i dont even remember it being on fire! so i have no idea why they took a fire extenguisher to it? oh well. i just hope everything works well. i now have to order a stator housing and stator assembly... i hate my bike!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
:ttiwwop:

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol ill take some pics and post a before and after... well... the after being after i get the engine together and my light that i just ordered put on. it may be a little over a week... but ill post em when i get there. :cfrocks:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts