Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
That 5th pic in the first post, the all silver bike... DAM, that bike looks tough as nails. Thats a REALLY good use of a color that normally I don't like a whole lot.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I have to find a pic of my friend Mike's FZ1...one of the cleanest I've ever seen...

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
I know it's a photochop but a sic FZ1 regardless.....................

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Fuck yes Sully...I've loved that pic since I first saw it...hot.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
nice, that last one. the red one with the checkerboard paint belongs to a guy that goes by the name of Devilsyam.... he loves FZ1s.... he's had 4 REALLY nice lookin one.

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
haelo said:
That's a photoshop Sully? I thought it was a showbike or concept bike or something.

absotivly a photochop, look at the forks..... ohlins on the bottom and stock above the fairing:wtf: . Right side drive with the countershaft sprocket outside of the frame rail:wtf: Fairing is as narrow as kate moss after pukking up some yogurt:wtf: I could go on but you get my point

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
It's a concept photoshop :D

I win.

I don't know, Sully, can you tell from the pixels and from having seen many 'shops in your time?

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I'm with Sully on it being a chop...just doesn't look "real"...regardless, I like it.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Yeah the stuff he pointed out makes it look like it a photoshop, but I think it's a concept photo.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts