Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,575 Posts
Dang! Give us the details! What arm did you use and what'd it take to fit? Least something good came out of Rona-cation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love the bike man. I'm trying to do something similar with my fz1. I'm assuming you made that front gas tank cover with the speedometer integrated, how'd you do that? I know mgm sells one but I'd rather take a shot at making my own

·
V four honda whore
12,335 Posts
now get another bike, for next ronawave

·
Breaking shit...
3,224 Posts
looks mean, like "treat it dumb and hit a bump the wrong way and pierce your own asshole" mean. got any pics of the swingarm build? looks well finished in these pics but more would be cooler.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks mean, like "treat it dumb and hit a bump the wrong way and pierce your own asshole" mean. got any pics of the swingarm build? looks well finished in these pics but more would be cooler.
Love the bike man. I'm trying to do something similar with my fz1. I'm assuming you made that front gas tank cover with the speedometer integrated, how'd you do that? I know mgm sells one but I'd rather take a shot at making my own
A buddy of mine is a fibreglass expert lol. He cut an exact replica of the cluster face out of MDF wood and built it around that. Once it cured, he removed the wood and viola.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Didn’t take many pics to be honest. I’ll post what I got below.

·
BLACK BELT
6,973 Posts
Curious about your jackshaft setup.

Was the frame too narrow to go with only an offset sprocket?

What's the center-to-center distance from the countersprocket to the jackshaft?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts