Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
313 Posts
Well I do not like the bars or headlamps but that is just not my style.
I can see how they are cool and the lamps are totally different. :)

I love everything else :)
What kind of hose are you using on the return to the radiator?
It looks neet! :)

What year, the 90-95?
Jello is an 88 so the 87-88 pre exup, post invention of fire :)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
goddam! thats a hell of a machine! its clear you've put a TON of work into that bike.

do you have a mod list??

sick work! :metal: oh and i think the headlights look cool. ala the speed tripple!

wow that gets me to thinking cuz we have one of these at my work in the salvage yard!

·
89 Posts
:wtf: Are you Fuckin Kidding my how can you cut anything up on a FZR that looks like:rock: , that thing is sick, all I know is a stock FZR is ugly as all shit and that bike is minty fresh, plus the stock fairings on thoes bikes makes me wanna drop that bike by Adam in the salvage yard as a donation.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Love it !! i just sold a fzr1000, I loved the bike aND IT PULLED HARD AS HELL AND DINO'D AT 129bhp. I miss that tank !!

Your's is sweeeeet :party-smiley:

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Looks sweet man,Very rare I like almost every detail of a build. I like the lights and have been thinking of doin' the same.. The halogen fogs on my bike keep me legally on the road but at night I'm screwed. I do allot of long range night riding and I've got sick of them. Looks like it's time to build a new one...Maybe in the buildoff!!

.....G.....

:cfcartman:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
that bike is so SUPER clean! good balance of the gold with the metal and black!

looks real good. mbe doing the pass. pegs would be cool too.

love the bike tho. how long did it take for you to build this, and do you have any before/during photos??

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
looks like they scared him away with their 'i dont like your lights' posts

:LolLolLolLol:

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you didnt scare me away...i have not had access to the net for nearly three weeks.
its good to see that the majority of fellow fighters like what i have done. the project took nine months to complete, including a big bore kit, back cut gearbox, key less ignition, everything is powder coated, one off sprockets ( 52 tooth rear ) cercamic coated headers. one off triple clamps and about (aus) $7000...
thanks pommie

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
yah, you did a hell of a job. does that 7000 include the cost of the bike??

great work. glad to see you came back.

:cfrocks:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts