Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
well its your lucky day buddy. i am the prince of nigeria and just need you to send me 100 dollars american so that i can afford to send you half of my fortune or 154854628496215 rubals or some other strange currency that im not sure of the exchange rate.
that is a nice looking bike btw

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
i understand your desperation to get that bike, but posting a thread begging for money on a forum you just signed up on is not going to work.

I read your thread in the bitch forum and your mom is right, dont go doing anything you can for money just to get something you dont really need. You have a working bike now, stick with that until you can shop around for something better

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
I read the bitch forum post and looked over it, but really...a second thread begging for money...not off to a great start amigo. There is a reason you cant get that bike now...just be patient and wait until you CAN afford it...on your own...

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Sweet bike what do you think shipping will cost me? You got the dealer or person selling it phone number maybe I can get it shipped to me

·
Registered
279 Posts
Whilst there's begging going on, can i have a front end of a kwak 636 please! really need it as its a very light setup compared to many....thats reason enough to give it me!

Seriously though...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts