Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
introducing the LANTERN, just set it anywhere, insert liquor, and watch this quiet usually dormant being come to life and entertainment for hours,,,,,then stores easly away in a hot chiks couch,,,,the all new GL can be rented and dropped off at any party or social function, ,,,, light candles and give the lantern food for the quiet romantic mode(candles as well) then flip him on the back and he becomes a fun ride for wild adventureous gals,,,he is dishwasher safe and can be stored in or outdoors, he is low maintenence and affordable.......(reccomended use for ages 18-33

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
hahaha...I'll be in town Thursday night Mike...alas, no bike :( have to bring the cage but if I'm not busy with my sister's wedding stuff, we gotta get together for a brew! You still have my cell number? If not, I'll pm it to you when you're sober lol.

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wtf not bike........you suk hahahahahahahaha
thats good imj gunno
fuck hat your gone for beer with me or ill find yoa and make you lstne to me sing
hahahahahashsa
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuhhhhhhhhhhhhhuhhhhhhhhhhh tummmy herts

·
wtf not bike........you suk hahahahahahahaha
thats good imj gunno
fuck hat your gone for beer with me or ill find yoa and make you lstne to me sing
hahahahahashsa
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuhhhhhhhhhhhhhuhhhhhhhhhhh tummmy herts
Ha! greenie, bastid :D
Thats gone and upstaged me big style. I been practising internet ventriloquism to a fine art for years, where I can type whole para's with ony a slightly perceptable movement of my finger(s), but nobody understands a fuck what I'm saying so I have now given it up as a bad job.

It's cool to see you have taken up the baton in this b/s relay race, as I am now steppin back to develop *DynamoDasler* as the incredible one man ice hockey team to reckon with.

Our motto is "Puck It" ;)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
wow.....if you moved in. id be an 18 yr old alcoholic all over again!

stay in canada!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts