Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I bought this as a clapped out "fun day" race bike (no lights, wiring, mirrors, horn ect.). Looks like it was down more than up but who cares I'm on a tight budget!!. The upside to buying a race bike is the mods, it's fully ported and polished, cammed with matching springs etc., jetted on a dyno, geared, exhaust, and has full racetech valving and springs (rides like a big rollerblade!!!). I'm tired of the cruiser scene and went back to my roots - sportbikes!. I always gotta be different and got a little belly now so the street fighter looks and ergonomics worked best. Most of the bike is custom, -subframe with R1 tracetail and custom seat, newer yosh pipe modified to fit, custom mounts for halogen fog lights, and cat eye tail light to give the Harley assholes some thing to relate with! etc.
I intend to extend the swing arm 6 inches, slam the bike, and polish everything with new paint this winter. For now havin some fun.
...G...

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Sweet !!! :rock:

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
I say ride it....forget about CROME and exstended swinging arm Bollox, looks nice as it is,

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Britjoe said:
I say ride it....forget about CROME and exstended swinging arm Bollox, looks nice as it is,
im with this guy..Everything you wanted to chrome, powdercoat black...and maybe instead of a extended swingarm, widen yours so you can put a fatter rim/tire in there! :D

nice bike tho! esp with those mods in her!

:cfrocks:

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
929_adam said:
im with this guy..Everything you wanted to chrome, powdercoat black...and maybe instead of a extended swingarm, widen yours so you can put a fatter rim/tire in there! :D

nice bike tho! esp with those mods in her!

:cfrocks:
Yeah I know guys, The shine thing is way overrated. I built choppers the last 8 years and got tired of it. Spent the last couple years riding flat black, rough, bobber style monsters, but now every idiot with lotsa money is paying thousands for "custom" flat black paint!! Whatta joke....Have to admit I have lots of cans of flat left over so who knows!. After all this time I only wish I started doing the street fighter thing long ago. Like I always say "dare to be different or scared to be the same".
...g...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
g-style street-fighter said:
"dare to be different or scared to be the same".
...g...

+1 :rock:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts