Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://pcpartpicker.com/user/deathmetaldan2/saved/2NIy

First 900 with shipping plans gets it. No i will not take less, it is up to you to figure out shipping or pickup. If you throw some sort of netbook or something in with the 900 i will probably help out with shipping. If you can build it or buy it for cheaper, thats great.... go do it. I do have the box and packing from the case that it could be shipped in. I am not interested in putting much/any effort into figuring out shipping, i will do what i can to make sure it gets there without broken parts but beyond that i am just sick of it and want it off my desk.

Logically and physically nothign is wrong with it. But for whatever reason random shit just seems to not work and i am just fed up with shitty software and computer games in general. I do have alot of the boxes for the components but i probably dont have all the packing. I have all the manuals and stuff you should as well as driver disks. I have a bunch of extra parts and tools that i wont have any more use for either, let me know what you want and we can figure out prices and what not.

once again, i WILL NOT ACCEPT LESS THAN 900 USD. I will not break it up and i am not interested in trading for anything other than cash.

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i guess i should also add that all the front panel i/o and hot swap dock do actually work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts