Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ThumpaMonsta
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bonjour !

I've been looking around the forums for about a month now and decided to sign up and make a post !

I own a GSR600 which isnt fightered at the moment due to lack of tools or room to do it... and the fact that I need running for work and what not ! :)

I've seen some really badass stuff on this website and great inspiration.

Currently looking for a cheap bike and title to get to fighter up !! Hopefully in the not so distant future !!!

·
ThumpaMonsta
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well tbh I am much more British then french but that story might be told when we get more intimate ... or drunk ...

desperately trying to attach a photo with my phone to no avail .... I'll try and get some from the computer !!

edit from pc :

So this is my UNFIGHTERED ride and myself ... it does have a few non stock bits on it but not worth mentioning on a fighters forums, BUT I will get around and stripping that down at some point once I have access to some badass tools !!

I'm moving into a new flat on the 29th of June and it has a parking spot, not a closed garage but good enough for small mods !

Plan on stripping the front indicators to one on the fork, getting rid of the headlight and putting something more "street", do a new paintjob maybe plasti-dip to start on the cheap side and move from there.

Thing is French LO are a bitch you can hardly mod anything on bikes without them noticing .... unless you make it a track only bike :/

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Bonjour Azharok! Welcome to CF! Nice intro & love the pic, so I repped you....;)

·
ThumpaMonsta
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi again and thank you all !!

I'm wasn't born in England but my roots come from Biggin Hill if you see where that is !

And yeah garlic is good, especially with bread !! Hmmm garlic bread yummy !!

Thanks for the rep !! The missus does all the pictures she is pretty good with a camera (and stuff .... :) ) might post a pic with her on the bike at some point if the phone decides too...

Stay tuned !

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
ThumpaMonsta
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't know where to post this since I haven't started a build yet (lack of bike to chop :/ DAMM YOU MONEYZ !!!)

Still while assembling the money I'm scavenging stuff to put on it and found this yesterday, thought it looked cool :D

Also been on the look out for mirrors (since mine don't match and aren't even functionnal, and thought the Rizoma looking end mirrors would work well with a straight handlebar.

What do you think ?

·
ThumpaMonsta
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Probably found a bike !!!

It's old, it's dirty but it's BLOODY CHEAP !!!

150€ for 89' GS500 with 70,000km. Leaky engine, hasn't run in two years, but I don't think I could go wrong with that sort of price tag.

·
ThumpaMonsta
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Right, so found a bike, 150euros needs new chain and needs an engine fix, other than that looks healthy. The owner drop it on the side but it has a crash cage. Only problem is since its been tucked in his garage for two years he can't find the keys for it .... once he gets a hold of them he'll contact me so I can go pick it up. Stay tuned

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
ThumpaMonsta
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shameless bump and update !!

I have the bike, it is officialy mine !!! It's old, dirty, covered in grit but it's mine !!!

The engine isn't gray ! It is actualy in a 2" thick dust blanket !

Needs a new chain

Pipe is scratched but nothing to bad ...

Wheels need a clean/strip/whatever :eek:

And finally the front, need to redo the frond brakes don't work, rear seems to though, don't know why the rear would work but not the front .... oh well ...

The wifey said "DON'T TOUCH THE BIKE UNTIL WE ARE DONE WITH THE BOXES !!", so I won't get started on it just yet :D.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts