Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ive done the led in plexiglass before but how do gator customs do thier gator glass. it goes around corners, it has breaks in the lines, different colors, they can put them on helmets( thatd be dumb as hell drilling a hole to store batteries inside, so how do they do that) are they painted glass with lights behind them( stained glass like churches kinda)

how do they do it

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
I don't know how they do that, but the CF.com logo, with a green light, would look absolutely tits.

·
Strassenkämpfer for life
1,813 Posts
looks like they use electroluminescence foil, you can cut and bend it in any shape you want
some guys I know use it to illuminate their plexiglas seat plates

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
looks like they use electroluminescence foil, you can cut and bend it in any shape you want
some guys I know use it to illuminate their plexiglas seat plates
Linky link perhaps my good man. :D

·
Strassenkämpfer for life
1,813 Posts
sorry not that easy, we called it EL-Folie and bought it always on eBay, like this one, they ship worldwide
can't find anything over here, all hits on google.com are showing only offers from Germany and the UK
electroluminescent foil

·
98 Posts
EL is cool, i didnt know they made other colors besides the blue until i saw that site, thanks for that. I emailed them asking for more information on red or amber, maybe some taillights or turn signals, dunno if it'd be bright enough, might have to be in conjunction with led or something...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts