Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 R6 Track bike and I am turning it into a street fighter. I was wondering how to mount the gauges. I was wondering if anyone had any luck with other gauge mounts. The fork tubes are 43mm. Thanks.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
i take it you have access to metal working stuff??!

you got any better pics of th mount itself??

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
ahahah. man i just wanna get my fuckin bikes back together.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
okay...i dont need more pics... i didnt see 3 before.

but more importantly..is that a new triumph 675?? is it yours??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just used a hacksaw and a saw-zaw and I never have really worked with aluminum before. It is 3 pieces: a sheet of 1/4" thick aluminum, a piece 1" wide by 1/8" thick angled aluminum, and a piece of 1" wide by 1/8" thick aluminum. It is screwed together. I will post some better pics tomorrow. Hopefully it will help somebody else with this issue.

By the way it only cost me $16!. I did get the sheet of aluminum for free. The other stuff I bought at Lowe's.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have 3 R6's for some reason. The '00 was my track bike that I am turning into a streetfighter. The '03 my girlfriend is currently riding. The other bike is an '06 R6. I almost got the 675 but I have alway liked Yamaha.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
i just saw a quick glance of that yellowy mustardy color and some sharp lines and got all excited! ahha.

still a nice bike regardless.

and you make me feel much better about my 929 obsession. at least i only have 2 of the same bike!

:muah: :cfrocks:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts