14,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
I still remember him riding that silly fiddy that wouldn't run right around FF09 with a ziptie around his thumb and vicegrips on the bars holding the throttle cable on because that's the only way the damn thing would run....goofball........ :(

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
I just put a memorial post up on www.StreetKORE.net. That you tube vid is awesome. It deffinatly captures him well.

Here a couple of good ones of him when he rode out to ATL to hang out with us. In the short time I knew him I have a number of fond memories of him. It's a real shame.

That is a fantastic pic Scrap's.:shocker:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
am I the only one
I really don't care much for reading any other threads today or even yesterday.

I did comment on Smokeys new bike.
I'm with yah

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
I couldn't bring myself to work on my bike yesterday like I had planned to. I didn't even want to look at it. I was sick to my stomach all day too.

I wish I had pics and videos to post, but all I have are the memories. I wish I got to hang out with him more than just at FF09. He was such a fun guy.

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
am I the only one
I really don't care much for reading any other threads today or even yesterday.

I did comment on Smokeys new bike.
+2 on that.. I dont really care to even look at anything else. Just reading comments and other people memories of him..

I remember the group ride to the grounds on Sat morning of FF09, we were riding down the expressway and Gavin was in my blind spot to my left. I couldnt help but to just look back and watch that fine lookin machine and its creator cruisin next to me..

Its kind of one of those moments where you wish you has a camera so you could take a picture, cuz it would have been THAT perfect shot. But I just thought to myself, I dont need a camera.. Ill never forget it.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,548 Posts
i remember thinking the same thing, sitting in traffic next to him. god that bike is sexy...

that and...nice short Tbo. :D

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
I think the first thing he said to me was "You(he pointed at me) I don't know you...you have pretty hair." I cut all my hair off the other day and as it was happening I was wondering how he was going to make fun of me at the next FF.

·
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!
3,036 Posts
+2 on that.. I dont really care to even look at anything else. Just reading comments and other people memories of him..

I remember the group ride to the grounds on Sat morning of FF09, we were riding down the expressway and Gavin was in my blind spot to my left. I couldnt help but to just look back and watch that fine lookin machine and its creator cruisin next to me..

Its kind of one of those moments where you wish you has a camera so you could take a picture, cuz it would have been THAT perfect shot. But I just thought to myself, I dont need a camera.. Ill never forget it.
I will never forget that ride to the show. Just being surrounded by like minded lunatics and looking around at everyones bikes and thinking man that is badass. Alot of people dont understand why we do what we do but hopefully by the time I go upstairs the cheeze man will have a whole army of fighters waiting for me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had bought the Z-Kings ZX10 rear from Gavin when he was toying around with the SSA swap. Which turned out beautifully....one hell of a fabricator!

Later on, I had a spill and scratched my swinger all to hell, so I bought the Z-Kings OE swinger. This was just about a week before Willow Mae was born, and he was way too worried about boxing the 'arm up and getting it to me quickly. Had to almost beg him to not worry about it and take his time. The guy would bend over backwards to keep his word....one hell of a man!

Wish geography hadn't kept us from catching a ride together. Someday, hopefully, it won't!

R.I.P. Cheeze! We'll keep fightering as mortals down here on Earth!

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
I have this one of cheeze at FF09 rockin the 50 with the zip the thumb throttle.
I told him he was crazy for riding that thing around like that, unless he wanted to lose a thumb. He didn't care...gave it a couple of revs and took off. :LolLolLolLol:

He was the good kind of crazy, the kind we need more of in this world.

1 - 20 of 6765 Posts