Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

G'day from Australia

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  AtlStreetfighter 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I've been lurking on this site for a while now, browsing through many of the fantastic fighter builds you guys have been working on.

I've been interested in fighters for a while, and since a motorbike accident a couple of years ago, am looking for the more upright seating position of a fighter for a bit more comfort, and ready for a change from the sportsbike looks.

I have an 05 Daytona 600, currently fully faired - have had the bike almost since new. I love the angular look to the bike. Only mods to it at this stage are a the union jack flag front end, GSXR 600 tail light and custom undertray, led indicators, aftermarket brake and clutch levers and a Blue Flame tri oval muffler.

I have been slowly building up a stockpile of parts necessary for the fighter conversion, but don't want the bike to be out of action for too long, whilst I'm doing it so am waiting till I have most of the bits I need, and the necessary time to do it!

My plans are not too wild for the bike, just some USD forks, MX bars, new headlight cluster and perhaps a new tail unit. Still got a few bits and pieces to gather, and need to finish my studies so I have time to work on the bike. Will post up a build thread once things start to get moving.

Cheers,
Ben.

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to CF

#4 ·
Welcome to CF benamon! Nice to have you in the family...;D Got any pictures of your awesome sounding bike? We LOVE pics! ;) Repped for joining up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.