Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few teaser pics from my upcoming brochure, web site and possibly calandar. Comments?

Candy in proper riding position

Bring it on Adam.... Candy is ready to own you!

"We Love our boss. His bike is soooo powerful.

"Hey come back here with my pants, Steve!"

"Is it getting hot in this thread?"

Adam, Spyder, Steve is lonely! want to come over and play with us? There is room for one more :party-smiley:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
haha, great captions Steve! Lookin' good!

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Bike looks hot Steve !! So duz the girls.... esp. Candy :party-smiley:

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
Can you post some bigger pics please? Maybe some with scratch and sniff also.

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HA HA HA HA HA fuck all of you there mine mine mine all mine mwahahahahaha.

No bigger pics , No scratch and sniff, No sending them over HA!
thats why they are TEAZER PICS!

However, I will start the bidding on the motorcycles seat at 200 USD (Note: Not washed since the photo shoot ha ha ha)

Callendar out soon!

Seriously though I will post them on th web sit here this week for promo of products only then I wil get a caladar going. Maybe with a few grls next time not just these two.

(Will happen after indy) Shit maybe we can get a street fighters built and take a few for to pump the site as well. Big Stickers Adam?

I got 250 of them on a disk. Its hard...er uhm...I meant difficuclt to figure out what ones to show they are all pretty darned good.

The boots are a prototype I am trying to put together if you were seriously asking. I should get them retailed for about120 USD.

They have carbon sliders plastic toe sliders replacable. Still working on teh design a bit. I should have my final design in my hands next wee or so.

Thanks for the compliments... not sure why the wife does not like me working with Candy every day...do you?

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well this was not a post about boots but FYI, I should have them in black, red with black blue with black and yes Adam even green with black!

I am working out the sizing issues right now as well.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
green and black you say? black on black you say?

oh MY! sounds good to me stevsey!

nice pics btw...i think you forgot to send me a couple of those ;)

and i cant imagine why the wife gets mad...im sure i'll be having the same problem soon...unless i can get mine to be the model in my pics

(trust me, you guys want that to happen)

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Ok guys last pic for you all.

Candy is my assistant she runs my operations at the side car factory www.marquass.com and is a college Graduate and speaks Chinese, English and Japanese. she is about 25 years old - single

She is totally into motorcycles though she can not ride. She loves going to the track and is one of my umbrella girls.

Cici is a bti more on the kick ass side of life. Very energetic. She teaches step arobics, tai-chi, latin dance and is learning belly dance.
Cici is one of us.

She is getting a motorcycle in a few weeks and wil be learning to ride. Her goal in life right now is to get on a track and race.

She will get the left overs of my street fighter build and I will make the other FZR her race bike. Nice little 400CC to get her started.

She is currently one of my race school students.

Don't worry men! I will take good care of her and make sure she learns all the essentials, you know about power to weight ratios, enertia in motion, proper positions he he he I got it covered men.... i'm all over it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts